The Pride and Joy of TWC. . . our beloved Bin!
122 N Topanga Canyon Blvd, Topanga, CA 90290
Open hours for the bin are every Saturday from 9:00 to 10:30 A.M. except for holidays, or extremely hot or wet weather. In order to respect the businesses in Pine Tree Circle we need to keep our donated bin and its surrounding area clean. Items left when the bin is not open are DISCARDED IN THE TRASH.
If you have never been to the Bin, come by and see our volunteers hard at work on Saturday morning and get a guided tour and a better idea of just what it is we need. We have more specific wish lists in the bin for any questions you might have.
And a quick reminder as to what we gratefully accept for kitchen, bath and bedroom. All household donations must be clean, new and like-new or very gently used. Tax forms for larger donations are available at the bin.
- Toys, books and current magazines in good condition
- Non-perishables including food, personal care products and toiletries
- Standard, no-frills cookbooks
- Clean and like new infant and toddler clothing. Due to space limitations, we no longer accept children’s or adult clothing
- One-size items such as scarves, wraps and shawls for our mothers. (We do leave a washable satin robe on the bed for each mom.)
Volunteers hard at work sorting donations.
Choosing just the right item for a “Set-up”
If you see this sign we are open for business!